10 Dec 2014

monthly member minute // MARGARITA ROSENBERG
















name: margarita rosenberg
age: 25
profession: comic illustrator 



<<< share a minute with margarita >>>


where are you from?
> originally russia, now jaffa 

how did you hear of hastudia?
> i live nearby, whenever i passed by hastudia i would drop in. i liked the atmosphere of the place and checked its website to take a look at what's going on there. when it became clear that working at home is simply not as productive as it can be, i decided to join the happy creative family. at the same time my story, that i planned to turn into a comic book was ready and there was absolutely no reason not to start working on it. so now I am in the creative process of turning the story into comic strips. 

what do you do?
> illustration 

are you an introvert or an extrovert?
> my entire life i considered myself to be an extrovert, but now that i think about it, i actually think i'm an introvert. 

what's your favorite tool?
> anything that allows me to draw brave black lines, like liner, for example. 

anything else?
> check out some of my work :)

- my self-published statement- magazine where I ponder the red color

---------  wanna become a monthly member? check out more our membership options HERE  ------------